New additions are indicated by an asterisk (*). Last update: 4 March 2010.
Kindly send suggestions of HAB links you would like us to add, corrections for broken links, or corrections to the text that describes the link, to Anke Kremp (ISSHA's Secretary).
* Description of Pectenotoxins: FAO Food and Nutrition Papers. Note: this section includes pectenotoxins, but it is incorrectly grouped with the DSP toxins.
* Pectenotoxin Structure: US FDA Bad Bug Book
* Pectenotoxin: Description from Reciprocal Net
* Purchace Pectenotoxin-2: Enzo Life Sciences
* Pectenotoxin-2 Certified Reference Material: National Research Council of Canada, Institute for Marine Biosciences, Certified Reference Materials Program, Halifax, NS, Canada
Influence of processing on the levels of lipophilic marine biotoxins in bivalve molluscs: European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). PDF file of the Statement (in French only)