Join Ifremer for your Post-Doc!
Ifremer offers funding for post-doctoral research positions.
For the year 2020, Ifremer offers a dozen post-doctoral contracts for a period of 18 months to researchers proposing innovative projects that are consistent with the three main themes below:
- Protect and restore the ocean.
- Sustainably use marine resources to benefit society.
- Create and share ocean data, information & knowledge.
- Candidates must not have been previously employed as doctoral or post-doctoral researchers in an Ifremer research unit nor in a joint research unit in which Ifremer is involved.
- This call is open to applicants of any nationality whose last research experience (Ph.D. or post-doctoral contract) has been carried out in a laboratory outside of France.
- Candidates must have held their Ph.D. after December 2014.
- Relevance to Ifremer’s strategy.
- Scientific or technological quality of the project.
- Innovative aspect of the subject and/or added value to Ifremer in terms of new skills.
- Expected value of the project in terms of economic or industrial development.
- Project’s relevance to the host research unit.